As part of my Content Creation services, you will receive high-quality, SEO-optimised, original content from an experienced content creator & native English copywriter in the following format, based on the needs and interests of your user/buyer personas:
- Format: landing page copy that converts, thought leadership pieces, industry trends, insights articles, white papers, blog posts, podcasts, vlogs,…. you name it, I can do it.
- An intoductory call, in which we go over the topics to be written about, the format and length of the article, blog post or newsletter and your expectations about its reach and impact. The audience / user personas, goals and ROI that you expect will determine the nature and format of the content itself.
- If you need an ongoing content creator, I will also suggest topics and a content schedule/editorial calendar for you to review and approve. The recommended frequency of posting new content is once a week — if that’s not possible, then at least once every two weeks. I will also advise you on the distribution channels of the content I create and can do this for you (for a fee) if you don’t have anyone managing your social channels at the moment.
- Thorough, targeted keyword research on your topic and a proposal for the most keyword-worthy ltitle (based on a ratio including the competitiveness and search volume) and long-tail keywords that the piece of content I will be writing for you needs to include.
- Every piece of work I produce includes a long-tail keyword-worthy title/h1 tag, a subheading/h2 tag, SEO metatags (a summary/description, relevant and search engine-significant keywords) and paragraph headings for readability. The length depends on your needs, with blog posts typically between 700 – 1000 words and white papers — between 5 – 10 pages.
- Royalty-free stock photos, links and references can be included in the document I create for you upon request.
Please note that I provide discounts for commissions involving a larger number of content pieces or a long-term content creation assignment.
Ready to talk? Contact me for a custom quote.