A true digital marketing dinosaur (yet, innovative and on top of all recent trends!) from the pre-Google days, I take digital transformation seriously and as a part of the overall business strategy. This differentiates me from many digital natives / millennials, who are hobbyists rather than strategists.
There are many digital channels that may or may not be appropriate for your business at this stage, however ”going digital” is a mindset shift and an organisational change that needs to be taken seriously and strategically. Before trying to decide which social media channel to use, we must first look at holistic opportunities for digital disruption within your industry and position you to get ahead of the trends and the competition by implementing the fundamentals first, and then having fun with all the bells and whistles (a.k.a. the digital marketer’s toolbox).
Let’s devise a custom approach that takes into consideration your business goals and strategy together!
- Proud owner of the growth vs. fixed mindset, cultivated somewhere between Sofia (Bulgaria), Fargo (North Dakota), Brussels (Belgium), Lisbon (Portugal) and Barcelona (Spain).
- Experienced, MBA-educated, certified, freelance digital transformation, content strategy, inbound and social marketing and UX consultant, project manager, scrum master and content creator who helps companies grow and profit through a targeted, result-driven approach.
- Open and direct, result-driven, detail-oriented, efficient communicator, creative problem-solver, team player and motivating people/resource/process/project manager, who enjoys tackling dynamic, multi-cultural challenges. Jack of many trades.
- Flexibility: I am able to work on a consultant / freelancer basis, as an interim / temporary manager or through Upwork, remotely or on-site.
Leveraging 15+ years of marketing experience across multiple industries and markets in helping clients establish a sound strategy, set short- and long-term goals and achieve them through an industry- and audience-appropriate, structured, highly targeted and result-driven approach.
I can help you define your digital marketing and content strategy, define your buyer/user personas, create landing page copy and web content that converts, run PPC/SEA/social media advertising and e-marketing campaigns, enhance your SEO, conduct usability, UX (user experience) and competitive research studies.
- Digital and social marketing strategy development, articulation and execution
- Commercial brand partnership and strategic account management
- Competitive research
- Web content strategy, development and management
- Copywriting, copy editing, storytelling
- Corporate communications, branding and PR
- Managing large web/mobile development projects, following agile methodologies
- UI (user interface) journey definition, testing and UX (user experience) optimisation
- SEO, keyword research and content optimisation, web analytics
- SEA, remarketing/retargeting, social media advertising, e-marketing
- Efficient, multi-cultural communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Motivating people manager
- Dynamic, flexible and agile
Ina is MBA-educated and has worked for several Fortune 500 companies in 5 countries. Check out her portfolio, CV, list of clients and references. I am based in Sofia, Bulgaria but work on a worldwide basis, with most of my clients coming from Western Europe, the United States and Canada.
Need help with your digital strategy or content? Contact me:
My degrees, certifications & memberships:
- SCM: Scrum Master certification by Scrum Alliance
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing & Content Marketing Certifications
- Multiple Google Digital Garage Certifications
- HootSuite Advanced Social Media Strategist Certification
- Flylancer: worldwide freelance community member & Sofia host
- Freelancer’s Union community member
- Minnesota State University graduate
- Vlerick Business School MBA graduate
- CELTA: University of Cambridge’s Certificate of Teaching English to Adult Speakers of Other Languages