“What I don’t know, I will learn” is my motto, which stems from a growth vs. a fixed mindset, cultivated somewhere between Sofia (Bulgaria), Fargo (North Dakota) and Brussels (Belgium).
Ina Danova is an experienced digital marketing, search, content, social media, UX and UI consultant, web platform/mobile app development project manager, certified scrum master and copywriter who helps companies grow and profit through digital marketing.
Leveraging 15+ years of diverse international experience in B2B, B2C, small, mid-size and large organisations in the software, startup, industrial manufacturing, supply chain, music, event management and education sectors to help businesses build and execute successful long-term marketing strategies. Result-driven, detail-oriented, an efficient communicator, creative problem-solver and motivating people/resource/process/project manager, who enjoys tackling dynamic, multi-cultural challenges.
Particularly skilled in helping tech and online startups launch as well as working with established companies on growing their business.
- Digital and social marketing strategy development, articulation and execution
- Commercial brand partnership and strategic account management
- Web content strategy, development and management
- Copywriting, copy editing, storytelling
- Corporate communications, branding and PR
- Managing large web/mobile development projects, following scrum / agile methodologies
- UI (user interface) journey definition, testing and UX (user experience) optimisation
- SEO, keyword research and content optimisation, web analytics
- SEA, remarketing/retargeting, social media advertising
- Graphic design, CMS management
Need digital marketing help and advice? Contact me for a FREE consultation.