Hi, I am Ina.
Мy passion is helping startups, small & mid-size businesses accomplish their goals at any stage of their success. Whether those goals focus on growing, mastering digital marketing and advertising, optimizing your web content for search engines (SEO), creating effective content or developing high-quality software, web and mobile applications and getting the most out of them – or all of these things at the same time – then I am the person you can count on. I also work with U.S., Canadian, Australian and Western European companies on finding outsourcing partners and managing web, software and mobile app development projects in Bulgaria.
When we work together, we will use the principles of inbound and growth marketing and social selling to help you grow, acquire leads and convert them into sales, working closely with your sales force in a closed loop.
There are many digital channels and strategies that may or may not be appropriate for your business depending on your development stage, however ”going digital” is a mindset shift and an organisational change that needs to be approached strategically. Before trying to decide which content type or channel to use, we must first look at holistic opportunities for digital disruption within your industry and position you to get ahead of the trends and the competition by implementing the fundamentals first, and then having fun with more advanced growth hacking techniques.
I would love to help you devise a custom approach that takes into consideration your long-term business goals and strategy.
- Adopter of the growth vs. fixed mindset, cultivated somewhere between Sofia (Bulgaria), Fargo (North Dakota), Brussels (Belgium), and Barcelona (Spain).
- INTJ ‘Architect’ type
- Senior freelance digital transformation, content strategy, inbound, growth, SEO and social marketing consultant, project manager, scrum master, content creator and web + tech copywriter who helps companies grow and profit through a targeted, result-driven approach.
- Open and direct, result-driven, detail-oriented, efficient communicator, creative problem-solver, team player and motivating manager, who enjoys tackling dynamic, multi-cultural challenges. Jack of many trades.
- Flexibility: I am available on a consultant / freelancer basis, as an interim / temporary manager or through Upwork, remotely or on-site.
Leveraging 15+ years of marketing experience across multiple industries and markets, I help my clients establish a sound strategy, set short- and long-term goals and achieve them through an industry-tailored and audience-appropriate, structured, highly targeted and result-driven approach.
- Inbound marketing, growth hacking, social selling as part of a closed sales loop
- Digital, content, and social marketing strategy development, articulation, execution
- Competitive research
- Web content strategy, development and management
- Web copywriting (b2b, b2c, b2b2c, h2h), copy editing, storytelling
- Commercial brand partnership and strategic account management
- Agile web/mobile app/software development and project management
- UI journey definition, testing and UX optimization
- SEO (search engine optimization), keyword research and analysis and content optimization, web analytics & KPI setting
- SEA (search engine advertizing) / PPC (pay-per-click), remarketing/retargeting, social media advertizing, e-marketing and e-mail campaigns
- Versatile multi-tasker
- Efficient, multi-cultural communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Motivating people manager and team leader
- Dynamic, flexible and agile
As far as education goes, I have earned two bachelor degrees from an accredited U.S. university, an MBA from one of the top European business schools, an official Scrum Master certification (+ various others, including Google Digital Garage and HootSuite) and have worked for several Fortune 500 companies in 5 countries in the past 15+ years.
I invite you to refer to my portfolio, CV, list of clients and references. I am now based in Sofia, Bulgaria but work on a worldwide basis, with most of my freelance clients coming from the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, the United States and Canada.
Need help with your digital strategy or content? Contact me:
My degrees, certifications & memberships:
- SCM: Scrum Master certification by Scrum Alliance
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing & Content Marketing Certifications
- Multiple Google Digital Garage Certifications
- HootSuite Advanced Social Media Strategist Certification
- Flylancer: worldwide freelance community member & Sofia host
- Freelancer’s Union community member
- Minnesota State University graduate
- Vlerick Business School MBA graduate
- CELTA: University of Cambridge’s Certificate of Teaching English to Adult Speakers of Other Languages